Tricks to prevent itching
Tricks to prevent itching in summer. Don’t be afraid of mosquitoes biting in the summer. A common problem that damages everyone also comes. That is-mosquitoes breed, especially in the rainy season. Mosquito larvae multiply in large waters.
Mosquito bites make it difficult to fall asleep and will spread the disease.
However, it is not easy to completely kill mosquitoes. It is inevitable that they will be bitten by mosquitoes.
After being bitten by a mosquito, I feel itchy and unbearable. What should I do?
These mosquito remedies and mosquito repellent recipes will definitely help you!
Tips to itch after mosquito bites: 1. It can be applied quickly with a thick soap in the family to relieve itching quickly, or it can be applied with red soap on the swelling area.
Reason: Sodium salt of higher fatty acids in soap.
After the sodium salt of this fatty acid is hydrolyzed, it is significantly alkaline (containing oh-), and the formic acid aqueous solution contains h. Because the oh- in soap water and the formic acid h are neutralized into h2o, it can quickly eliminate pain and itching.
2. Apply a little ammonia to stop itching, the principle is the same as above.
3, if the bite is itchy, you can first flick it with your fingers, and then apply wind oil.
4. Smear or soak the itch with salt water, which can soften the lumps and also effectively relieve itching.
5, the juice in the aloe leaf can be used to stop itching.
When the mosquito bites redness, swelling and itching, you can cut a small piece of aloe vera leaves, wash it and open it, and rub a few times on the redness and swelling.
6. Open a garlic clove, and use a cross section to apply the bag bitten by a mosquito.
7, grinding aspirin pills and water on the wound, also has anti-inflammatory swelling effect.
8. If you are sensitive to mosquito bites, you may wish to take an antihistamine drug and spray mosquito repellent water or vitamin B1 solution before going out.
9. As long as you are willing to change your diet of alkaline vegetables, your physique and blood are slightly alkaline. Not only do mosquitoes do not like to bite, even after being bitten, they will not be too itchy!
If you get a bite, you can use your own slightly alkaline saliva to apply mosquito bites to relieve itching!
10. The absorption of golden oil and salt can make local anesthesia and soothe nerves and relieve itching.